With the BLE-2 and ACE-2, ZAPI brings our 15 years of industry leading experience with brushless control technology and provides a flexible and robust product. This model is designed to drive one synchronous or asynchronous motor rated up to 8Kw.
Depending on the application, this model can process the majority of the vehicle control through the configurable onboard I/O.
The field-upgradable firmware can be fully customized to the OEM's specifications, or a CANopen solution can be supplied to provide superior flexibility. Multi-motor algorithms such as dual-drive and quad-drive are available, by linking the controllers via CANBUS, thus creating an adaptable electronic differential.
The ACE-2 is configured to run asynchronous motor technologies such as AC induciton. This model is compatible with incremental encoder signals to determine motor RPM feedback.
The BLE-2 is configured to run synchronous motor technologies such as PMAC, BLDC, and IPMAC. This model is compatible with Hall Effect or Sin/Cos encoder signals to determine motor RPM feedback.
The ZAPI BLE-2 and ACE-2 motor controller comes standard with CANBUS and RS-232 communication, Flash programming, and ZAPI's patented algorithm are compatible with ZAPI's standard diagnostic tool.
Extended warranty available.
- 5 Digital inputs
- 2 Analog Inputs
- 1 motor RPM feedback port
- 1 analog motor thermal input
- 2 Outputs to -Batt: PWM controlled, 2A continuous current
- 1 Output to -Batt: 1A continuous current
300 - 400, 400 - 500
- Dimensions: 150 x 200 x 71 mm
- Dimensions: 185 x 200 x 95 mm (PW version)
- Connector type: Ampseal
- Available with aluminum base plate or finned heat sink
- Flash memory
- CANBUS interface
- Serial interface
- 24V @ 400Arms peak
- 24V @ 500Arms peak (PW version)
- 36V, 48V @ 350Arms peak
- 36V, 48V @ 400Arms peak
- 36V, 48V @ 450Arms peak (PW version)
- 36V, 48V @ 500Arms peak (PW version)
- 72V, 80V @ 350Arms peak (PW version)
- 96V @ 300Arms peak (PW version)